NCLEX RN Resources for PASSING NCLEX
DOWNLOAD my FREE EBOOK on how to pass the nclex at www.simplefitnurse.com
- This website is great for practicing your fundamentals information and knowledge. I scored above 60% on each exam and that is when I knew I was confident in my fundamental information needed for the NCLEX.
- The CAT test has been reported to be the most similar to that of the NCLEX. I highly recommended the practice exams it gives you. It will help you practice the test taking skills necessary for you to pass. As you know the NCLEX requires memorization of the fundamental knowledge but at the same time you need to be able to critically think about processes of diseases that you may not necessarily know.
- This is a great resource as well. It is a bit pricey and it does give you great summaries of information but I would recommend a more comprehensive study book for reviewing. It goes through the basics which is great but I feel like you need to have more in-depth information which it lacks.
- The CAT is also great way for you to practice your test taking strategies. The difficult ones are similar to that of the NCLEX and it has “SIMCLEX’s” which are also good but again I do not think they represent the NCLEX accurately.
- This is great for foundational nursing knowledge review. I read this book many times and reviewed topics I was weaker in. I feel the depth it goes to is accurately represented. I have links below if you are interested in buying it!
28$ SAUNDERS NCLEX BOOK: https://amzn.to/2FVdPOJ
88$ SAUNDERS NCLEX BOOK: https://amzn.to/3iNcHLU
Hope this video helped you, good luck on your exam!